Background

Friday, October 21, 2011

Baby Shower at the Farm!

The Baby Shower at the farm was absolutely perfect! 
This shower was put on for us by my family! 

 

The cake was SO ADORABLE! 
Andrea (my sister) was in charge of the cake and did a PERFECT job!


Here I am with the hostesses for the shower.
From L to R...Bridget (cousin), Bethann (cousin), Andrea (sister),
Aunt Julie, Neala (sister), and Bonnie (my Mom). 
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!  It was PERFECT!


My Mom and I!  Grammie is looking forward to her 3rd grandbaby!


Rob's Mom and I!  She is VERY excited to be a Grandma for the first time!

Thank you again to EVERYONE that made this day PERFECT! 
From the hostesses to the guests!  I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, did you steal those pictures from Neala's blog? LOL Either way, they are still good pictures. Your welcome, the shower went great & everyone had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly didn't steal Neala's pictures, but they are almost exactly the same. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were so glad to host a shower for you! We all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete