Background

Monday, September 10, 2012

USS Edson

Robert, Olivia, My sister Andrea, My Mom, Rob's Mom and I all went to check out the destroyer ship that is parked in a local town.  Rob, his Mom, Olivia and I all went on board.  It was really neat to see.

Me, Rob, Olivia, and Rob's Mom on board.
Looking down at Andrea and my Mom from the location of the picture above.  They looked like the size of ants.

Captain Olivia in the captain's chair.


USS Edson

My Mom Bonnie

My sister Andrea
Me and Olivia in front of the destroyer.  Ignore the port-o-john in the background.

I should have taken the picture above like Andrea took this one because she used her head to block out the port-o-john.  :0)


2 comments:

  1. Olivia is looking more and more like her mommy. She is growing up so fast. She looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I took the picture of myself, I just happened to cover the Port 0 john by coincedence & Neala she was smiling because she was smiling of me, the photographer, but in a good way. :)

    ReplyDelete