Background

Friday, January 17, 2014

Kendra's Work Christmas Party

My work had a Christmas party so Rob, Olivia, Nana (Rob's Mom), and I all went.  We had a really nice time.
 
First we went to see Santa.  Olivia was NOT impressed with Santa at all, but she went to Mrs. Claus.  My friend's daughter said that Santa must be on a diet and not eating cookies this year.  He was QUITE skinny for Santa, but he is a super nice guy.

 


Then we went to decorate a cookie.  Olivia thought it was hilarious that she had some on her nose.  She even let Gruff the goat have a bite of her cookie.


 
 
Then we made our way to the photo prop area.  We had fun dressing up in the props.  In the second picture I don't think Nana was too impressed with the elf hat I had her wear.  :0)



We had a really nice time and was glad that Nana was able to come with us.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment