Background

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Olivia Lauren is Here

Olivia Lauren arrived on January 12th at 10:47pm. Mom, Dad, and Olivia are doing well. Her arrival was a little hectic, but Kendra and Olivia are doing fine now.   Baby Olivia seems to be adjusting to the world around here, she just needs to work a little bit on sleeping at night. : )

(Kendra's computer is on the fritz, so this was posted by Kendra's sister, Neala.  I just want to add a note that Olivia is one fortunate baby to have two wonderful and caring parents.  No one could ask for a better Mom or Dad.  Also, Kendra and Rob are lucky to have a very cute and animated little one.  When I visited them a week ago, I just couldn't stop looking at all her cute facial expressions. )

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this great post. I've been hoping to see pictures of this beautiful little one! I'm sorry to hear that she's not sleeping well. Jake didn't either Kendra. It only lasted a year though. LOL! I hope and pray that it doesn't last that long for you! Take care and give that sweetie a hug and a kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete