Background

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Our Little Monkey's First Photo Session

I promised my family pictures of Olivia in a cute little outfit that I bought for her online.  Her Daddy says that she will never forgive me, but I will deal with that later.  :0)  I just couldn't resist.  So Olivia and I had our little photo session today and here are the results...


 She at first was throwing a fit.  She does not like to be without clothes on so she was not happy.

 She even got her hands going because she was SO UNHAPPY!  

I didn't think the photo shoot was going to happen but then I put her onesie on and she was content...




At the end I got the most perfect shot!  This is my absolute favorite!  I love her blue eyes!

I had such a fun time taking pictures of our little monkey!

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are absolutely adorable! I love the little tail. It is so cute to see her eyes open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the pictures, but yes the best one is of her with her eyes open. LOVE the monkey outfit..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the most precious pictures!!! Just love her. Brooklyn things "she is just so cute"

    ReplyDelete