Background

Friday, July 20, 2012

Family Friends

When I was younger, my family and 2 other families always did everything together.  The 2 sets of parents from the other families came up to meet Olivia for the first time.  It was very nice to see them, to catch up on everything that their families were up to and to reminisce about the past.

(L to R...Kendra, Olivia, John, Donna, Gary and Diane) - Rob was there too taking the picture.

Diane made an absolutely BEAUTIFUL quilt with monkeys on it for Olivia.  You can't tell from the picture, but the yellow area has these little yellow butterflies on it.  If you know the butterfly story with me and my Dad then you know why I began to cry with JOY when I noticed that!  That was an extra added special touch. 

Olivia LOVES her new quilt. 
Thank you to Diane, John, Donna and Gary for coming up!  
We truly enjoyed your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment