Background

Friday, July 20, 2012

Girls Weekend

A few weeks ago, Olivia and I went on our First Girl's Weekend to Marshall, Michigan.  We had so much fun!  Olivia LOVED hanging out with the big girls!  

When we first got there I set Livi down because she was sleeping in the carseat.  I didn't take her out, but I had unbuckled her.  I guess this is why you don't leave a child unattended in a carseat even if they are sleeping at the time.  They tend to wake up at some point!  She didn't get hurt.  She was giggling!

Grammie LOVES rocking Livi to sleep.
Olivia learning the ins and outs of scrapbooking.
Olivia certainly missed her Daddy!
Olivia and Chief the horse.  She was fascinated by him.
The last day we were there we took a carriage ride around the town of Marshall.  It was a lot of fun!  It was the first carriage for Olivia AND for me!  [L to R...Lori (cousin), Aunt Julie, Kendra, Olivia, Aunt JoyceAnn, Grammie, Cindy (cousin)].
We are looking forward to the next Girl's Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment