Background

Friday, August 17, 2012

Frankenmuth with BethAnn

A few weekends back my cousin BethAnn met Olivia and I in Frankenmuth for an Arts & Crafts fair.  We had SO much fun!  It was such a beautiful day!

It was the weekend for the antique firetruck parade.  There were TONS of firetrucks!  It was really neat!

BethAnn and Olivia on our way to the Arts and Crafts Fair.

BethAnn wanted a caricature of Olivia done. 

Here is Deb, the artist, drawing Olivia.  She made Olivia into a fairy.  It was SUPER cute!  BethAnn surprised me by giving it to me when we were leaving.  Thank you BethAnn!
Our favorite waitress and friend, Dianna, at Zehnders Restaurant with Olivia.  Olivia was a little tired by this time.

BethAnn, Olivia, and I by a fountain.  This is the same fountain that my sister, Neala, and her family had fun with!  See Neala's blog post here.
Thank you BethAnn for coming up and spending the day with us!  We had such an AWESOME time!  We can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment