Background

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Olivia! (July and August)

Here are some random pictures from the last month (or two)...  
I know!  I am running a little behind.  OOPS!

Olivia trying food for the first time.  She didn't like it then and she still won't eat food.  She only likes her bottle.  Grrr....

Grandpapa (My Dad) would have LOVED this dress!  Yellow was his favorite color.

Smiley Livi!
Poor Olivia!  Her Daddy thought it would be funny to put her pants on her head!  I don't think she was impressed.
Olivia swimming with her Daddy.  She went in a pool for the first time and loved it!  We were nervous that she wouldn't like it, but she enjoyed it.

Olivia really liked the air mattress.  Her Daddy pulled her around the pool in it.

She was getting a little chilly so we put the towel around her and I think she was about to fall asleep.  She was very comfortable.

Our little monkey's big blue eyes!
I can't believe how much she has grown.  She is truly the joy of our lives! 


No comments:

Post a Comment